Character Creation: The Partial Gestalt Tier System is explained here
- Roll two sets of scores using 4d6 drop lowest method.
- Maximum hit points at first level. At each new level, roll twice and take highest roll.
- Characters may be any race in the Player’s Handbook.
- Human characters gain a +2 bonus to one ability score.
- Corvus are a common race in this setting (use Kenku as Characters, pg. 86 Monster Manual III).
- If there is a race not included in the Player’s Handbook that you wish to play, ask the DM.
- Behavioral Alignment: An alternate alignment system taken from Heroes of Horror.
- Healing Surges: A modified version of 4E healing surges.
- No multiclassing penalties
- No experience point cost for Crafting.
- When using spells and abilities such as a Wild Shape, Polymorph, or Alter Self only the Monster Manual 1 may be used. Exceptions to this will be made only when the character in question has encountered a creature from a different source. Player’s using these abilities should keep a list of observed creatures.
- Spells and abilities that specifically work with alignment are not used. This includes Detect Evil, Magic Circle against Evil and similar spells.
- Damage Reduction #/Evil, Good, Law or Chaos defaults to DR #/Magic.
- The Paladin class ability Smite Evil is changed to Smite: once per day, a paladin may attempt to smite with one normal melee attack. She adds her Charisma bonus (if any) to her attack roll and deals 1 extra point of damage per paladin level. At 5th level, and at every five levels thereafter, the paladin may smite one additional time per day, to a maximum of five times per day at 20th level.